Among today’s birthdays: John “Good Morning, Angels” Forsythe turns 90; postgraduate Katharine Ross is 68; Tom Selleck is 63; Oprah Winfrey is 54; director/actor Ed Burns is 40; Heather Graham is 38; and Sara “Darlene” Gilbert is 33. But the birthday that most stood out for me was Marc Singer, who turns 60. Really? The Beastmaster himself (left)? 60? Wow, that really makes me feel old, especially since I feel like we haven’t seen much of Singer for, oh, about 20 years. Which reminds me, Kenneth Johnson’s long-awaited sequel to V – his novel V: The Second Generation – is finally coming out, on Feb. 5. Surely a mini-series will follow. So stay by the phone, birthday boy; your agent should be calling any time now.
Posted January 29 2008 — 9:10 PM EST
- See Ransom Riggs' cover for 'Library of Souls' -- EXCLUSIVE
- Joni Mitchell discusses fame in unearthed 1986 interview
- Rare, uncorrected 'The Bell Jar' proof up for auction
- You'll never believe how tired Third Man Records is of Jack White clickbait
- Jon Stewart, Larry Wilmore riff on Duggar scandal
- Watch the 'Mr. Robot' pilot right this second
- The Fat Jewish channels Steve Jobs in new book cover -- EXCLUSIVE
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!