Among today’s birthdays: John “Good Morning, Angels” Forsythe turns 90; postgraduate Katharine Ross is 68; Tom Selleck is 63; Oprah Winfrey is 54; director/actor Ed Burns is 40; Heather Graham is 38; and Sara “Darlene” Gilbert is 33. But the birthday that most stood out for me was Marc Singer, who turns 60. Really? The Beastmaster himself (left)? 60? Wow, that really makes me feel old, especially since I feel like we haven’t seen much of Singer for, oh, about 20 years. Which reminds me, Kenneth Johnson’s long-awaited sequel to V – his novel V: The Second Generation – is finally coming out, on Feb. 5. Surely a mini-series will follow. So stay by the phone, birthday boy; your agent should be calling any time now.
Posted January 29 2008 — 9:10 PM EST
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- 'Game of Thrones' EW Podcast for 'Blood of My Blood' is live
- Selena Gomez visits sick kids at Boston Children's Hospital
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers