Among today’s birthdays: John “Good Morning, Angels” Forsythe turns 90; postgraduate Katharine Ross is 68; Tom Selleck is 63; Oprah Winfrey is 54; director/actor Ed Burns is 40; Heather Graham is 38; and Sara “Darlene” Gilbert is 33. But the birthday that most stood out for me was Marc Singer, who turns 60. Really? The Beastmaster himself (left)? 60? Wow, that really makes me feel old, especially since I feel like we haven’t seen much of Singer for, oh, about 20 years. Which reminds me, Kenneth Johnson’s long-awaited sequel to V – his novel V: The Second Generation – is finally coming out, on Feb. 5. Surely a mini-series will follow. So stay by the phone, birthday boy; your agent should be calling any time now.
Posted January 29 2008 — 9:10 PM EST
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Shut Eye' debuts on Hulu
- Chris Pratt and Jimmy Fallon do a Christmas-themed Mad Libs
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans