Among today’s birthdays: John “Good Morning, Angels” Forsythe turns 90; postgraduate Katharine Ross is 68; Tom Selleck is 63; Oprah Winfrey is 54; director/actor Ed Burns is 40; Heather Graham is 38; and Sara “Darlene” Gilbert is 33. But the birthday that most stood out for me was Marc Singer, who turns 60. Really? The Beastmaster himself (left)? 60? Wow, that really makes me feel old, especially since I feel like we haven’t seen much of Singer for, oh, about 20 years. Which reminds me, Kenneth Johnson’s long-awaited sequel to V – his novel V: The Second Generation – is finally coming out, on Feb. 5. Surely a mini-series will follow. So stay by the phone, birthday boy; your agent should be calling any time now.
Posted January 29 2008 — 9:10 PM EST
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'