Among today’s birthdays: John “Good Morning, Angels” Forsythe turns 90; postgraduate Katharine Ross is 68; Tom Selleck is 63; Oprah Winfrey is 54; director/actor Ed Burns is 40; Heather Graham is 38; and Sara “Darlene” Gilbert is 33. But the birthday that most stood out for me was Marc Singer, who turns 60. Really? The Beastmaster himself (left)? 60? Wow, that really makes me feel old, especially since I feel like we haven’t seen much of Singer for, oh, about 20 years. Which reminds me, Kenneth Johnson’s long-awaited sequel to V – his novel V: The Second Generation – is finally coming out, on Feb. 5. Surely a mini-series will follow. So stay by the phone, birthday boy; your agent should be calling any time now.
Posted January 29 2008 — 9:10 PM EST
- See the funny, scary opening credits for 'Scream Queens'
- What Derek Hough thinks of new 'DWTS' partner Bindi Irwin
- See the most popular passages from every single 'Outlander' book
- Yo La Tengo on making a sequel to their revered album 'Fakebook'
- Netflix's 'Lady Dynamite' adds Patton Oswalt, Sarah Silverman to guest cast
- See exclusive new art from 'The Angry Birds Movie'
- Heavy metal meets demonic mayhem in 'Deathgasm' trailer
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!