Among today’s birthdays: John “Good Morning, Angels” Forsythe turns 90; postgraduate Katharine Ross is 68; Tom Selleck is 63; Oprah Winfrey is 54; director/actor Ed Burns is 40; Heather Graham is 38; and Sara “Darlene” Gilbert is 33. But the birthday that most stood out for me was Marc Singer, who turns 60. Really? The Beastmaster himself (left)? 60? Wow, that really makes me feel old, especially since I feel like we haven’t seen much of Singer for, oh, about 20 years. Which reminds me, Kenneth Johnson’s long-awaited sequel to V – his novel V: The Second Generation – is finally coming out, on Feb. 5. Surely a mini-series will follow. So stay by the phone, birthday boy; your agent should be calling any time now.
Posted January 29 2008 — 9:10 PM EST
- 'Twilight' vs. 'Life and Death': A sexy vampire glossary
- 'We Are Still Here': How they created the year's creepiest ghosts
- 'Grandfathered' snags 'Agent Carter' star as love interest
- Jared Leto stayed in character on 'Suicide Squad' set
- New Cosby accuser files lawsuit: 'It is my hope that he will in fact face justice'
- Nina Dobrev explains why she's the scariest cast member in 'The Final Girls'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman promises 'awesome boat stuff' in season 2