(FROM AP) ? Lionsgate and Marvel Studios have cut interim deals with the striking Writers Guild of America that will enable them to go back into production with union writers on board. The deal is similar to previous interim agreements between the WGA and United Artists, The Weinstein Company, Media Rights Capital, and David Letterman’s Worldwide Pants. Lionsgate’s current projects include Rambo, Saw 5, and the AMC series Mad Men. Marvel is currently developing movie adaptations of Iron Man, starring Robert Downey Jr., and The Incredible Hulk, which stars Edward Norton. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?