(FROM AP) ? Lionsgate and Marvel Studios have cut interim deals with the striking Writers Guild of America that will enable them to go back into production with union writers on board. The deal is similar to previous interim agreements between the WGA and United Artists, The Weinstein Company, Media Rights Capital, and David Letterman’s Worldwide Pants. Lionsgate’s current projects include Rambo, Saw 5, and the AMC series Mad Men. Marvel is currently developing movie adaptations of Iron Man, starring Robert Downey Jr., and The Incredible Hulk, which stars Edward Norton. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ariana Grande rides into the desert with new guy in 'Into You' video
- 'Blindspot' unveils summer-long social scavenger hunt
- 'Blindspot' shocker: Who is Jane Doe, really?
- Animals with A-list voices take center stage in full 'Sing' trailer
- Nyle DiMarco’s freestyle is ‘best’ in ‘DWTS’ history, Carrie-Ann Inaba says
- '12 Monkeys': What's happened to Railly?
- 'The Flash': Can Barry stop Zoom from destroying the multi-verse?