At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, “I used to love Doggy Chow, too!” Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
Posted January 30 2008 — 2:40 PM EST
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!