At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, “I used to love Doggy Chow, too!” Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
Posted January 30 2008 — 2:40 PM EST
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'
- Benny Boom in talks to step in as director of Tupac biopic
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song