At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, “I used to love Doggy Chow, too!” Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
Posted January 30 2008 — 2:40 PM EST
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!