At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, “I used to love Doggy Chow, too!” Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
Posted January 30 2008 — 2:40 PM EST
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!