At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, “I used to love Doggy Chow, too!” Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
Posted January 30 2008 — 2:40 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt