At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, “I used to love Doggy Chow, too!” Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Hunger Games' star Amandla Stenberg responds to Baltimore riots
- Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard look fair and foul in 'Macbeth'
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr.: Why 'Ultron' filming was 'closest I’ve felt to the first Iron Man'