At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, “I used to love Doggy Chow, too!” Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
Posted January 30 2008 — 2:40 PM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary