The word is, we could soon be seeing an updated version of Match Game on cable. I suppose it could be fun to see how our favorite celebrities’ minds work. (Richard Dawson’s was always in the gutter, as in the clip below, which is why we adore him.) But will our favorite celebrities do this show?
Posted January 31 2008 — 10:16 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles