(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Australian actress Anna Torv will make her U.S. debut as the female lead in Fringe, J.J. Abrams’ high-profile sci fi drama series for Fox. Torv will play a young FBI agent working with a scientist (John Noble) to confront the spread of unexplained phenomena. Blair Brown (The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd) has also been cast as a veteran scientist at a research facility, and Jasika Nicole (The Mastersons of Manhattan) has been cast as a federal assistant. Lance Reddick (The Wire) and Kirk Acevedo (The Black Donnelleys) have already been cast. In Australia, Torv starred in the TV series The Secret Life of Us and Young Lions. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'