(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? FreemantleMedia North America is developing a new version of Match Game, the long-running 1960s-70s game show that featured contestants trying to march up words with a panel of celebrity guests. Though there were several incarnations over the years, the Gene Rayburn-hosted version is probably the best-known. A deal on the reboot is expected soon. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: ‘not perfect,' 'determined’
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A