(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? FreemantleMedia North America is developing a new version of Match Game, the long-running 1960s-70s game show that featured contestants trying to march up words with a panel of celebrity guests. Though there were several incarnations over the years, the Gene Rayburn-hosted version is probably the best-known. A deal on the reboot is expected soon. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lance Bass celebrates *NSYNC's 21st birthday with '90s fashion throwback pic
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' reveals first plot details
- Anna Kendrick grieves over 'Great British Baking Show' host departures
- Grumpy Cat makes Broadway debut with the cast of 'Cats'
- 'The Tonight Show': James Marsden sings Kenny Rogers to 'get the girl'
- Clive Owen, Dakota Fanning go fast and furious for BMW short film
- Bill Maher and Sarah Silverman call Gary Johnson 'a f---ing idiot'