(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? FreemantleMedia North America is developing a new version of Match Game, the long-running 1960s-70s game show that featured contestants trying to march up words with a panel of celebrity guests. Though there were several incarnations over the years, the Gene Rayburn-hosted version is probably the best-known. A deal on the reboot is expected soon. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- British royals share adorable new photos of Princess Charlotte
- See Britney Spears dance to Adele's 'Hello'
- Box office report: 'Mockingjay' tops Thanksgiving weekend
- Jennifer Lawrence will keep working with David O. Russell until he dies
- Zoe Saldana goes green (again) for 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Chelsea Peretti and Jordan Peele are engaged
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales