(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? FreemantleMedia North America is developing a new version of Match Game, the long-running 1960s-70s game show that featured contestants trying to march up words with a panel of celebrity guests. Though there were several incarnations over the years, the Gene Rayburn-hosted version is probably the best-known. A deal on the reboot is expected soon. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars tease a possible Paily reunion and more
- Kanye West slams children's games with in-app purchases
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'