(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Patrick Duffy will host a new 40-episode, half-hour bingo series for Game Show Network. Bingo America, from Andrew Glassman, creator/executive producer of ABC’s National Bingo Night, will incorporate quiz show elements into traditional bingo and award cash prizes to on-air contestants as well as play-at-home viewers, who can download up to 10 bingo cards a day at GSN.com. Glassman told Hollywood Reporter the GSN bingo show will be very different from the one-hour ABC show, which aired last summer, though he did not specify how. Duffy is best known for his role as Bobby James Ewing on Dallas. He also starred alongside Suzanne Somers in ABC’s 1990s sitcom Step by Step, and currently portrays Stephen Logan on the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Talk about a Revolution: 'TURN's showrunner on season 2 and the new poster
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates