(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Patrick Duffy will host a new 40-episode, half-hour bingo series for Game Show Network. Bingo America, from Andrew Glassman, creator/executive producer of ABC’s National Bingo Night, will incorporate quiz show elements into traditional bingo and award cash prizes to on-air contestants as well as play-at-home viewers, who can download up to 10 bingo cards a day at GSN.com. Glassman told Hollywood Reporter the GSN bingo show will be very different from the one-hour ABC show, which aired last summer, though he did not specify how. Duffy is best known for his role as Bobby James Ewing on Dallas. He also starred alongside Suzanne Somers in ABC’s 1990s sitcom Step by Step, and currently portrays Stephen Logan on the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'
- Darren Criss in talks for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting