(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Patrick Duffy will host a new 40-episode, half-hour bingo series for Game Show Network. Bingo America, from Andrew Glassman, creator/executive producer of ABC’s National Bingo Night, will incorporate quiz show elements into traditional bingo and award cash prizes to on-air contestants as well as play-at-home viewers, who can download up to 10 bingo cards a day at GSN.com. Glassman told Hollywood Reporter the GSN bingo show will be very different from the one-hour ABC show, which aired last summer, though he did not specify how. Duffy is best known for his role as Bobby James Ewing on Dallas. He also starred alongside Suzanne Somers in ABC’s 1990s sitcom Step by Step, and currently portrays Stephen Logan on the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Josh Trank says 'Fantastic Four' will be 'multipower slugfest'
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!