(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Patrick Duffy will host a new 40-episode, half-hour bingo series for Game Show Network. Bingo America, from Andrew Glassman, creator/executive producer of ABC’s National Bingo Night, will incorporate quiz show elements into traditional bingo and award cash prizes to on-air contestants as well as play-at-home viewers, who can download up to 10 bingo cards a day at GSN.com. Glassman told Hollywood Reporter the GSN bingo show will be very different from the one-hour ABC show, which aired last summer, though he did not specify how. Duffy is best known for his role as Bobby James Ewing on Dallas. He also starred alongside Suzanne Somers in ABC’s 1990s sitcom Step by Step, and currently portrays Stephen Logan on the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!