(FROM VARIETY) ? Sarah Jessica Parker’s Pretty Matches production company is working with Magical Elves on a new art-world competition show, similar to the Elves-produced Bravo hit Project Runway. The new show would feature a dozen aspiring artists competing against one another in various art challenges, from painting and photography to sculpting and industrial design. Parker will stay behind the scenes as the show’s executive producer, though Elves’ Dan Cutforth says she could pop up on camera if it makes sense creatively. Parker once appeared as a guest judge on Runway. (Variety)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!