(FROM VARIETY) ? Sarah Jessica Parker’s Pretty Matches production company is working with Magical Elves on a new art-world competition show, similar to the Elves-produced Bravo hit Project Runway. The new show would feature a dozen aspiring artists competing against one another in various art challenges, from painting and photography to sculpting and industrial design. Parker will stay behind the scenes as the show’s executive producer, though Elves’ Dan Cutforth says she could pop up on camera if it makes sense creatively. Parker once appeared as a guest judge on Runway. (Variety)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'