(FROM VARIETY) ? Sarah Jessica Parker’s Pretty Matches production company is working with Magical Elves on a new art-world competition show, similar to the Elves-produced Bravo hit Project Runway. The new show would feature a dozen aspiring artists competing against one another in various art challenges, from painting and photography to sculpting and industrial design. Parker will stay behind the scenes as the show’s executive producer, though Elves’ Dan Cutforth says she could pop up on camera if it makes sense creatively. Parker once appeared as a guest judge on Runway. (Variety)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos
- Betty White gives 'Deadpool' four 'Golden Girls' in profanity-filled review
- Kanye West tweets about ‘The Life of Pablo’ delay
- See Justin Timberlake's cover of Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'