(FROM VARIETY) ? Sarah Jessica Parker’s Pretty Matches production company is working with Magical Elves on a new art-world competition show, similar to the Elves-produced Bravo hit Project Runway. The new show would feature a dozen aspiring artists competing against one another in various art challenges, from painting and photography to sculpting and industrial design. Parker will stay behind the scenes as the show’s executive producer, though Elves’ Dan Cutforth says she could pop up on camera if it makes sense creatively. Parker once appeared as a guest judge on Runway. (Variety)
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'