”What’s that screeching noise, Daddy?” ”It’s a computer dialing up the Internet.” ”Make it stop!” ”It’ll end soon. The man will quash the lady’s livelihood with corporate greed and charm her anonymously via AOL.” ”So, he’s an Internet stalker?” ”Sort of. But he’s Tom Hanks, so it’s okay.” EXTRAS Two new docs (one reuniting Ryan and Hanks with Sleepless in Seattle helmer Nora Ephron, another dubiously likening them to Hepburn and Tracy); a recycled Ephron commentary. Says You’ve Got Mail’s director: ”Twinkle lights: I try to get as many…into movies as I can.” B-
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, Dave Chappelle, Dabney Coleman, Greg Kinnear, Parker Posey, Jean Stapleton; Director: Nora Ephron; Author: Nora Ephron; Release Date Wide: 12/18/1998; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted February 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big