Two hit men, Ray and Ken (Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson) botch up a job in London, then get exiled to the small Brussels town of Bruges by their angry boss (Ralph Fiennes). But as we can tell from the movie’s tagline — ”Shoot first. Sightsee later” — Ray and Ken aren’t just in town for a vacation. It’s a supremely twisted tale and the first feature film by playwright Martin McDonagh, who also directs.
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on Little Women in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!