Two hit men, Ray and Ken (Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson) botch up a job in London, then get exiled to the small Brussels town of Bruges by their angry boss (Ralph Fiennes). But as we can tell from the movie’s tagline — ”Shoot first. Sightsee later” — Ray and Ken aren’t just in town for a vacation. It’s a supremely twisted tale and the first feature film by playwright Martin McDonagh, who also directs.
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Rosie O'Donnell calls Donald Trump's campaign 'a nightmare'
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year