Two hit men, Ray and Ken (Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson) botch up a job in London, then get exiled to the small Brussels town of Bruges by their angry boss (Ralph Fiennes). But as we can tell from the movie’s tagline — ”Shoot first. Sightsee later” — Ray and Ken aren’t just in town for a vacation. It’s a supremely twisted tale and the first feature film by playwright Martin McDonagh, who also directs.
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot