Two hit men, Ray and Ken (Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson) botch up a job in London, then get exiled to the small Brussels town of Bruges by their angry boss (Ralph Fiennes). But as we can tell from the movie’s tagline — ”Shoot first. Sightsee later” — Ray and Ken aren’t just in town for a vacation. It’s a supremely twisted tale and the first feature film by playwright Martin McDonagh, who also directs.
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- Rob Thomas returns with killer single 'Trust You,' shares details of new solo album
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Will Stannis make the sacrifice on 'Game of Thrones'?
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Can Tyrion be trusted on 'Game of Thrones'?
- Kim and Kanye: It's their 1st anniversary
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps the latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'The Gift'
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!