Two hit men, Ray and Ken (Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson) botch up a job in London, then get exiled to the small Brussels town of Bruges by their angry boss (Ralph Fiennes). But as we can tell from the movie’s tagline — ”Shoot first. Sightsee later” — Ray and Ken aren’t just in town for a vacation. It’s a supremely twisted tale and the first feature film by playwright Martin McDonagh, who also directs.
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- See a new teaser from Netflix's 'Jessica Jones'
- Taye Diggs on writing 'Mixed Me!' for his son: "He shouldn't have to explain himself to anyone"
- Francis Ford Coppola remembers 'Dracula,' firing his VFX crew, and Keanu Reeves' accent
- JoJo previews new album: 'I just want to represent a young woman who’s finding herself'
- Hear an audio clip of the gender-flipped 'Twilight' audiobook
- Bob Saget to join Hand to God on Broadway
- 13-year-old YouTube star died from 'undetected medical condition'