An enormous treasure of diamonds, rubies, and emeralds is at the bottom of the ocean, and the recently split-up couple Tess and Ben Finnegan (Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson) think they know where it is. Doing research in a dark and cavernous room provides just the spice they need to hook up again. Though that spice also could be attributed to Matthew McConaughey walking or boating around — shirtless or in tie-dye — during every scene. Whatever. Treasure!
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard