An enormous treasure of diamonds, rubies, and emeralds is at the bottom of the ocean, and the recently split-up couple Tess and Ben Finnegan (Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson) think they know where it is. Doing research in a dark and cavernous room provides just the spice they need to hook up again. Though that spice also could be attributed to Matthew McConaughey walking or boating around — shirtless or in tie-dye — during every scene. Whatever. Treasure!
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters