An enormous treasure of diamonds, rubies, and emeralds is at the bottom of the ocean, and the recently split-up couple Tess and Ben Finnegan (Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson) think they know where it is. Doing research in a dark and cavernous room provides just the spice they need to hook up again. Though that spice also could be attributed to Matthew McConaughey walking or boating around — shirtless or in tie-dye — during every scene. Whatever. Treasure!
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Life and Death' fails in its reimagining of 'Twilight' gender roles
- 5 things you'll see in the 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere
- Sara Bareilles says judging on 'The Sing-Off' made her self-image issues resurface
- How Fred Savage went from actor to director to actor again to star in 'The Grinder'
- See 'Silicon Valley' star Thomas Middleditch in 'Middle of the Night Show'
- Quvenzhané Wallis signs four-book deal with Simon & Schuster
- 'Bob's Burgers' renewed for two more seasons