(FROM VARIETY) ? Garret Dillahunt (No Country For Old Men, The Assassination of Jesse James) has joined the cast of Rogue’s Last House on the Left, a remake of the 1972 Wes Craven cult classic. Dillahunt will play Krug Stillo, one of the thugs who kidnap, torture, and murder two young girls in the film. The thugs eventually wind up taking shelter at the home of one of the victim’s parents, who take the opportunity to exact revenge. Rhys Coiro, Martha MacIsaac, and Riki Lindhome have also been cast. Dennis Iliadis (Hardcore) is directing. Craven and Marianne Maddalena are producing, along with Sean S. Cunningham, who produced the original. Dillahunt will next appear in Paul Schneider’s Pretty Bird. (Variety)
Posted February 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Comedy Series?
- When are the 2017 Golden Globe nominations?
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'TVD,' 'Supernatural,' 'OUAT' and more
- 'Power Rangers' poster calls out the new megazords
- The 'Yule Log' is back on VOD to heat up the holidays
- 'Rogue One': Where to watch the world premiere live stream
- J.J. Abrams, HBO developing space exploration drama