Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria Parker, as a dead but fiercely toned bride-to-be, returns from The Beyond to harass Boston Legal’s Lake Bell, playing a live and fiercely toned psychic. The girl-on-girl beef in this moribund rom-com? The psychic is dating Paul Rudd, as the jealous ghost’s former fiancé. My own beef? Rudd’s talents as a thinking woman’s charmer are wasted — as are those of amiable Jason Biggs in a weak variation on the pop theme of being a gal’s gay best friend. C-
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Eva Longoria, Paul Rudd, Lake Bell; Director: Jeff Lowell; Author: Jeff Lowell; Release Date Wide: 02/01/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Meklit serves up brassy office blues in 'Kemekem' video -- exclusive
- Metallica's Kirk Hammett lost his phone -- and 250 song ideas
- TV Land's 'Younger' renewed for second season
- Watch the original 'The Making of Star Wars' documentary
- Adam Lambert premieres 'Ghost Town' lyric video
- Big Sean performs 'One Man Can Change The World' on 'Fallon'
- 'Notary Publix' sneak peek: Jay Pharoah joins Kate McKinnon's series
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!