Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria Parker, as a dead but fiercely toned bride-to-be, returns from The Beyond to harass Boston Legal’s Lake Bell, playing a live and fiercely toned psychic. The girl-on-girl beef in this moribund rom-com? The psychic is dating Paul Rudd, as the jealous ghost’s former fiancé. My own beef? Rudd’s talents as a thinking woman’s charmer are wasted — as are those of amiable Jason Biggs in a weak variation on the pop theme of being a gal’s gay best friend. C-
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Eva Longoria, Paul Rudd, Lake Bell; Director: Jeff Lowell; Author: Jeff Lowell; Release Date Wide: 02/01/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Exclusive: Flo Rida drops breezy, Robin Thicke-featuring "I Don't Like It, I Love It"
- Justin Timberlake pretends to pull a Kanye on Taylor Swift at iHeartRadio Awards
- 'Jurassic World' TV spot: Making new dinos is still a bad idea
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Our 5 favorite moments
- Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart as 'Daily Show' host
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln breaks down 'extraordinary' season finale
- 'Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!