A tough-chick prostitute and an 11-year-old runaway in London step into a mess of trouble when a john gets creepy. They fight back, then flee by train to the seaside, pursued by the kind of rough-trade thugs who pursue thrown-away girls in low-life fantasies like this. Writer-director Paul Andrew Williams’ unnecessarily hectic debut feature won several British film festival awards, no doubt for its bounty of low-budget stylized violence and blood, as well as its thing for prostitutes and runaways. C+
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Georgia Groome, Lorraine Stanley; Director: Paul Andrew Williams; Author: Paul Andrew Williams; Release Date Limited: 02/08/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Outsider
Posted February 13 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!