A tough-chick prostitute and an 11-year-old runaway in London step into a mess of trouble when a john gets creepy. They fight back, then flee by train to the seaside, pursued by the kind of rough-trade thugs who pursue thrown-away girls in low-life fantasies like this. Writer-director Paul Andrew Williams’ unnecessarily hectic debut feature won several British film festival awards, no doubt for its bounty of low-budget stylized violence and blood, as well as its thing for prostitutes and runaways. C+
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Georgia Groome, Lorraine Stanley; Director: Paul Andrew Williams; Author: Paul Andrew Williams; Release Date Limited: 02/08/2008; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Outsider
Posted February 13 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!