ABC announced the celebrity lineup for next month’s sixth cycle of Dancing With the Stars. The contestants will include: actress-model Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie, Love Actually), who has been paired with partner Derek Hough; Steve Guttenberg, dancing with Anna Trebunskaya; Priscilla Presley, with Louis van Amstel; radio jock-comedian Adam Carolla, with Julianne Hough; actress Marlee Matlin (Children of a Lesser God), with newcomer Fabian Sanchez; tennis champ Monica Seles, with Jonathan Roberts; illusionist Penn Jillette, with Kym Johnson; R&B singer Mario, with Karina Smirnoff; this year’s NFL defensive player of the year, the Miami Dolphins’ Jason Taylor, with Edyta Sliwinska; Tony Award-winner Marissa Jaret Winokur (Hairspray), with Tony Dovolani; Olympic gold medalist figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi, with Mark Ballas; and Chilean actor Cristián de la Fuente (CSI: Miami), with Cheryl Burke. Dancing returns on March 17 at 8 p.m. for the first of a two-night premiere. Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris will host and Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba will judge.
(Mark Davis/Getty Images; Mark Von Holden/WireImage)
Posted February 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jewel announces new album
- Vicious Brothers to direct script by writer of 'You're Next,' 'The Guest'
- Check out behind-the-scenes footage from 'Bad Blood' music video
- New Spider-Man comic will focus on young Peter Parker
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!