ABC announced the celebrity lineup for next month’s sixth cycle of Dancing With the Stars. The contestants will include: actress-model Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie, Love Actually), who has been paired with partner Derek Hough; Steve Guttenberg, dancing with Anna Trebunskaya; Priscilla Presley, with Louis van Amstel; radio jock-comedian Adam Carolla, with Julianne Hough; actress Marlee Matlin (Children of a Lesser God), with newcomer Fabian Sanchez; tennis champ Monica Seles, with Jonathan Roberts; illusionist Penn Jillette, with Kym Johnson; R&B singer Mario, with Karina Smirnoff; this year’s NFL defensive player of the year, the Miami Dolphins’ Jason Taylor, with Edyta Sliwinska; Tony Award-winner Marissa Jaret Winokur (Hairspray), with Tony Dovolani; Olympic gold medalist figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi, with Mark Ballas; and Chilean actor Cristián de la Fuente (CSI: Miami), with Cheryl Burke. Dancing returns on March 17 at 8 p.m. for the first of a two-night premiere. Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris will host and Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba will judge.
(Mark Davis/Getty Images; Mark Von Holden/WireImage)
Posted February 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt