(FROM REUTERS) — Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder has announced plans for his first solo tour. The artist will kick off a brief spin down the West Coast on April 2 in Vancouver, B.C., before heading on to several California cities — Santa Cruz (April 5), Berkeley (April 7), Santa Barbara (April 10), Los Angeles (April 12 and 13), and San Diego (April 15). Tickets for most shows will go on sale Feb. 22 and will cost $65 plus fees. The so-called ”April Fools Tour” is to promote Vedder’s soundtrack album for Sean Penn’s Into the Wild. Music from the film won a Golden Globe and was nominated for a Grammy, but got shut out of the Oscars. Pearl Jam, meanwhile, is set to headline Tennessee’s Bonnaroo festival in June. (Reuters via Yahoo!)
(Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com)
Posted February 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- Kelly Clarkson and more top moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- Kelly Rutherford reunites with her kids
- Ed Sheeran: British red coat at Taylor Swift’s July 4 party
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!