(FROM REUTERS) — Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder has announced plans for his first solo tour. The artist will kick off a brief spin down the West Coast on April 2 in Vancouver, B.C., before heading on to several California cities — Santa Cruz (April 5), Berkeley (April 7), Santa Barbara (April 10), Los Angeles (April 12 and 13), and San Diego (April 15). Tickets for most shows will go on sale Feb. 22 and will cost $65 plus fees. The so-called ”April Fools Tour” is to promote Vedder’s soundtrack album for Sean Penn’s Into the Wild. Music from the film won a Golden Globe and was nominated for a Grammy, but got shut out of the Oscars. Pearl Jam, meanwhile, is set to headline Tennessee’s Bonnaroo festival in June. (Reuters via Yahoo!)
(Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com)
Posted February 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Sherlock' panel reveals 3 key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Supernatural' reveals Sam's fate
- Leslie Jones calls for peace after racist Twitter posts: 'Hug someone'
- Selena Gomez says she needs to 'rethink some areas' of her life
- 'Vixen' season 2: The Flash and Firestorm return in Comic-Con clip
- 'Sherlock' season 4 first trailer