Though they’re busy making up for lost time because of the writers’ strike, CSI exec producer Carol Mendelsohn and Two And A Half Men creator/EP Chuck Lorre will swap duties and write episodes of each other’s shows to air on CBS in May. “God help us all!” says Lorre, who expects to shoot his episode of CSI in late March while Mendelsohn’s Men will likely tape in April (however, the actors won’t be crossing over with them). “Obviously, they’ll have an element to them that is out of the ordinary,” says Lorre. “It’s a little unnerving stepping out into uncharted territory, but that’s what is fun about it.” Lorre won’t say what he has in store for Gil Grissom and Co., but he does reveal that Mendelsohn is planning a murder on Men (don’t even think about touching a hair on Holland Taylor’s head!) Just be safe, both showrunners will review each other’s work before the installments air. Cracks Lorre, “The script pages will be printed in special ink and you’ll need special glasses to read them.”
Posted February 20 2008 — 6:59 PM EST
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels