(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? USA’s Monk and Style Network’s Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane have both received renewal orders. USA gave Monk a 16-episode seventh season order and is planning on a July premiere. The drama series stars Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk, a detective who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. The first part of the sixth-season finale, which aired on Friday (Feb. 15), attracted 5.6 million viewers. Meanwhile, Kimora, Style Network’s most-watched original series ever, has been granted a second season. The reality show focuses on Kimora Lee Simmons’ life as a mother, model, and celebrity. The new season will find her taking on the role as creative director at Phat Fashions. It is scheduled to premiere April 20 at 8 p.m. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players
- See Pentatonix perform on 'Charlie Brown' Christmas special
- Jared Leto says his Joker will make Heath Ledger, Jack Nicholson proud
- David Spade looks back at his time working with Chris Farley on 'SNL'
- Trevor Noah on Planned Parenthood shooting: 'Just call it terrorism'
- Lil Wayne announces The Dedication tour with Rae Sremmurd
- See James Corden as the lost (and 'best-looking') member of 5SOS