(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? USA’s Monk and Style Network’s Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane have both received renewal orders. USA gave Monk a 16-episode seventh season order and is planning on a July premiere. The drama series stars Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk, a detective who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. The first part of the sixth-season finale, which aired on Friday (Feb. 15), attracted 5.6 million viewers. Meanwhile, Kimora, Style Network’s most-watched original series ever, has been granted a second season. The reality show focuses on Kimora Lee Simmons’ life as a mother, model, and celebrity. The new season will find her taking on the role as creative director at Phat Fashions. It is scheduled to premiere April 20 at 8 p.m. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum