(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? USA’s Monk and Style Network’s Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane have both received renewal orders. USA gave Monk a 16-episode seventh season order and is planning on a July premiere. The drama series stars Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk, a detective who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. The first part of the sixth-season finale, which aired on Friday (Feb. 15), attracted 5.6 million viewers. Meanwhile, Kimora, Style Network’s most-watched original series ever, has been granted a second season. The reality show focuses on Kimora Lee Simmons’ life as a mother, model, and celebrity. The new season will find her taking on the role as creative director at Phat Fashions. It is scheduled to premiere April 20 at 8 p.m. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan had a 'Buffy' reunion
- Chris Pratt on being a sex symbol: 'Before, I was the sweaty guy who didn't give a s---'
- Munich Film Festival to honor Alexander Payne with retrospective
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!