(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? USA’s Monk and Style Network’s Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane have both received renewal orders. USA gave Monk a 16-episode seventh season order and is planning on a July premiere. The drama series stars Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk, a detective who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. The first part of the sixth-season finale, which aired on Friday (Feb. 15), attracted 5.6 million viewers. Meanwhile, Kimora, Style Network’s most-watched original series ever, has been granted a second season. The reality show focuses on Kimora Lee Simmons’ life as a mother, model, and celebrity. The new season will find her taking on the role as creative director at Phat Fashions. It is scheduled to premiere April 20 at 8 p.m. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!