(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? USA’s Monk and Style Network’s Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane have both received renewal orders. USA gave Monk a 16-episode seventh season order and is planning on a July premiere. The drama series stars Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk, a detective who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. The first part of the sixth-season finale, which aired on Friday (Feb. 15), attracted 5.6 million viewers. Meanwhile, Kimora, Style Network’s most-watched original series ever, has been granted a second season. The reality show focuses on Kimora Lee Simmons’ life as a mother, model, and celebrity. The new season will find her taking on the role as creative director at Phat Fashions. It is scheduled to premiere April 20 at 8 p.m. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!