(FROM VARIETY) — Ryan Reynolds is the newest member of the X-Men Origins: Wolverine cast. Also joining the prequel are Friday Night Lights star Taylor Kitsch and hip-hop musician Will.i.am. The comic-book franchise film — due to start shooting this month in Australia, with Rendition director Gavin Hood behind the camera — will also feature Hugh Jackman (reprising the title role, which he played in the three previous X-Men movies), Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, and Lynn Collins. (Variety)
Posted February 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Macklemore performs new song about oppression and the election
- Taraji P. Henson competes in 'acting decathlon' for Seth Meyers
- 'TWD': Josh McDermitt says the midseason finale ends 'with a bang'
- Cobie Smulders making Broadway debut with Kevin Kline in 'Present Laughter'
- 'Moana' hidden cameos include 'Little Mermaid,' 'Wreck-It Ralph'
- Watch the first trailer for 'War for the Planet of the Apes'
- Watch the 'Westworld' cast's epic Dubsmash compilation