(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Sean Lennon has been tapped to write the score for writer-director Jordan Galland’s vampire comedy Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Undead. The movie stars Jake Hoffman (Click) as an unemployed actor who gets his big break directing a bizarre off-Broadway production of Hamlet written by a Romanian (The Sopranos’ John Ventimiglia) who happens to be undead. Devon Aoki (Sin City) has been cast as Hoffman’s love interest; Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) plays a bumbling cop investigating murders surrounding the project; and Ralph Macchio plays a mob boss who ends up battling with vampires. Lennon previously scored the fantasy musical he wrote and acted in, Friendly Fire. Akoi also appeared in that project. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?