(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Sean Lennon has been tapped to write the score for writer-director Jordan Galland’s vampire comedy Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Undead. The movie stars Jake Hoffman (Click) as an unemployed actor who gets his big break directing a bizarre off-Broadway production of Hamlet written by a Romanian (The Sopranos’ John Ventimiglia) who happens to be undead. Devon Aoki (Sin City) has been cast as Hoffman’s love interest; Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) plays a bumbling cop investigating murders surrounding the project; and Ralph Macchio plays a mob boss who ends up battling with vampires. Lennon previously scored the fantasy musical he wrote and acted in, Friendly Fire. Akoi also appeared in that project. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $84.5M Friday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!