(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Sean Lennon has been tapped to write the score for writer-director Jordan Galland’s vampire comedy Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Undead. The movie stars Jake Hoffman (Click) as an unemployed actor who gets his big break directing a bizarre off-Broadway production of Hamlet written by a Romanian (The Sopranos’ John Ventimiglia) who happens to be undead. Devon Aoki (Sin City) has been cast as Hoffman’s love interest; Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) plays a bumbling cop investigating murders surrounding the project; and Ralph Macchio plays a mob boss who ends up battling with vampires. Lennon previously scored the fantasy musical he wrote and acted in, Friendly Fire. Akoi also appeared in that project. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted February 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy