Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to answer even Ayn Rand’s most conservative opuses. Fonda shines — almost literally in a white suit — as the soft-spoken, merciful Juror No. 8. EXTRAS Last surviving juror Jack Klugman reveals he made just $3,600 for the 19-day shoot, and director Sidney Lumet briefly talks claustrophobic camera tricks in one of two featurettes. But the five-time Oscar nominee is out of order for failing to provide a commentary for this rerelease of his first feature film. A-
12 Angry Men Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...12 Angry MenDramaReginald RosePT96MUnrated Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...2008-02-29
Genre: Drama; Starring: Lee J. Cobb, Henry Fonda; Director: Sidney Lumet; Author: Reginald Rose; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!