Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to answer even Ayn Rand’s most conservative opuses. Fonda shines — almost literally in a white suit — as the soft-spoken, merciful Juror No. 8. EXTRAS Last surviving juror Jack Klugman reveals he made just $3,600 for the 19-day shoot, and director Sidney Lumet briefly talks claustrophobic camera tricks in one of two featurettes. But the five-time Oscar nominee is out of order for failing to provide a commentary for this rerelease of his first feature film. A-
12 Angry Men Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...12 Angry MenDramaReginald RosePT96MUnrated Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...2008-02-29
Genre: Drama; Starring: Lee J. Cobb, Henry Fonda; Director: Sidney Lumet; Author: Reginald Rose; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted February 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cara Delevingne goes sci-fi in new 'Valerian' set photo
- Will LGBT superheroes ever hit the big screen?
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers