Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to answer even Ayn Rand’s most conservative opuses. Fonda shines — almost literally in a white suit — as the soft-spoken, merciful Juror No. 8. EXTRAS Last surviving juror Jack Klugman reveals he made just $3,600 for the 19-day shoot, and director Sidney Lumet briefly talks claustrophobic camera tricks in one of two featurettes. But the five-time Oscar nominee is out of order for failing to provide a commentary for this rerelease of his first feature film. A-
12 Angry Men Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...12 Angry MenDramaReginald RosePT96MUnrated Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...2008-02-29
Genre: Drama; Starring: Lee J. Cobb, Henry Fonda; Director: Sidney Lumet; Author: Reginald Rose; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!