Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to answer even Ayn Rand’s most conservative opuses. Fonda shines — almost literally in a white suit — as the soft-spoken, merciful Juror No. 8. EXTRAS Last surviving juror Jack Klugman reveals he made just $3,600 for the 19-day shoot, and director Sidney Lumet briefly talks claustrophobic camera tricks in one of two featurettes. But the five-time Oscar nominee is out of order for failing to provide a commentary for this rerelease of his first feature film. A-
12 Angry Men Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...12 Angry MenDramaReginald RosePT96MUnrated Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...2008-02-29
Genre: Drama; Starring: Lee J. Cobb, Henry Fonda; Director: Sidney Lumet; Author: Reginald Rose; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted February 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!