Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to answer even Ayn Rand’s most conservative opuses. Fonda shines — almost literally in a white suit — as the soft-spoken, merciful Juror No. 8. EXTRAS Last surviving juror Jack Klugman reveals he made just $3,600 for the 19-day shoot, and director Sidney Lumet briefly talks claustrophobic camera tricks in one of two featurettes. But the five-time Oscar nominee is out of order for failing to provide a commentary for this rerelease of his first feature film. A-
12 Angry Men Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...12 Angry MenDramaReginald RosePT96MUnrated Like To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry men, a tense jury-room thriller, endures as a pillar of liberal ideals robust enough to...2008-02-29
Genre: Drama; Starring: Lee J. Cobb, Henry Fonda; Director: Sidney Lumet; Author: Reginald Rose; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted February 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fans of 'The Goonies' are ringing in the 30th anniversary of the film in a big way
- Action Bronson removed from main stage of NXNE in wake of petition
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch: By the numbers
- Lifetime's 'The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe' is hardly revealing
- 'Splatoon' impressions: The surprising fun of Nintendo's new shooter
- Jessica Hopper on 'planting a flag' with her new collection of rock criticism
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!