(FROM VARIETY) ? NBC has pulled the plug on quarterlife after seeing dismal ratings for the Internet series’ network premiere on Tuesday (Feb. 26). The show, which first launched last November as a high-quality Web series on MySpace, could still wind up airing on Bravo. NBC had originally planned on airing six episodes of the drama, but apparently changed plans when Tuesday’s telecast earned just a 1.6 rating/4 share in adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers overall. (Variety)
Posted March 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!