(FROM VARIETY) ? NBC has pulled the plug on quarterlife after seeing dismal ratings for the Internet series’ network premiere on Tuesday (Feb. 26). The show, which first launched last November as a high-quality Web series on MySpace, could still wind up airing on Bravo. NBC had originally planned on airing six episodes of the drama, but apparently changed plans when Tuesday’s telecast earned just a 1.6 rating/4 share in adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers overall. (Variety)
Posted March 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Brad, Lea & Darren, Paul and More!