(FROM VARIETY) ? NBC has pulled the plug on quarterlife after seeing dismal ratings for the Internet series’ network premiere on Tuesday (Feb. 26). The show, which first launched last November as a high-quality Web series on MySpace, could still wind up airing on Bravo. NBC had originally planned on airing six episodes of the drama, but apparently changed plans when Tuesday’s telecast earned just a 1.6 rating/4 share in adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers overall. (Variety)
Posted March 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'