(FROM VARIETY) ? NBC has pulled the plug on quarterlife after seeing dismal ratings for the Internet series’ network premiere on Tuesday (Feb. 26). The show, which first launched last November as a high-quality Web series on MySpace, could still wind up airing on Bravo. NBC had originally planned on airing six episodes of the drama, but apparently changed plans when Tuesday’s telecast earned just a 1.6 rating/4 share in adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers overall. (Variety)
Posted March 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' finds its Cowardly Lion
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump