(FROM VARIETY) ? NBC has pulled the plug on quarterlife after seeing dismal ratings for the Internet series’ network premiere on Tuesday (Feb. 26). The show, which first launched last November as a high-quality Web series on MySpace, could still wind up airing on Bravo. NBC had originally planned on airing six episodes of the drama, but apparently changed plans when Tuesday’s telecast earned just a 1.6 rating/4 share in adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers overall. (Variety)
Posted March 2 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Character actress Rebecca Metz on making it in Hollywood
- 'Bad Santa 2' screening, cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- James McAvoy has 23 personalities in new trailer for 'Split'
- James Franco endorses Hillary Clinton with Dos Equis spoof
- 'Blindspot' sneak peek: Why has Rich Dotcom returned?
- Hillary Clinton 'thrilled' by Jay Z's upcoming concert in her honor
- 'This Is Us' ratings strong against World Series competition
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like