Maybe the sight of Justin Timberlake in a stuffed Speedo will really get you howling. Or perhaps you won’t be able to resist the sight of Mike Myers pretending Verne Troyer is an Oscar statuette. Then again, it could be Jessica Alba delivering a ”one time in college” lesbian joke that finally cracks your steely façade. But I didn’t manage a single smile, let alone an actual laugh, during this woeful trailer for The Love Guru. If this is the big comedy of Summer 2008, I’m gonna stay at home and watch Overboard on cable. (Oh yeah, of course I provided a link to scenes from the 1987 classic!)
Posted March 3 2008 — 3:23 PM EST
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' adds new dark side content
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps
- 'Supergirl' boss previews 'innate hostility' between Kara and Mon-El
- John Oliver breaks down America's opioid crisis
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'