(FROM BILLBOARD) ? Ghosts I-IV, the new instrumental album from Nine Inch Nails, is now available for free download (via TuneCore digital distribution service) from the band's site. The first nine songs from the 36-track project (which is likely to spawn additional volumes) are available for free, and the entire album can downloaded for $5. Also available are a standard double-CD set, retailing on Reznor’s site for $10, and a $70 deluxe edition in a hardcover fabric slipcase that includes the audio CDs, a DVD with multi-track files for the music, and a Blu-Ray disc with high-definition stereo mixes. Then there’s the $300 ”ultra-deluxe limited edition” package, which features everything from the deluxe edition plus a four-LP vinyl set, two Giclee prints, and ”luxurious packaging.” Each of the 2,500 copies of the ultra-deluxe is autographed by Reznor. The two deluxe versions will ship May 1. Old-school fans can buy a regular old CD version at retail outlets starting April 8. (Billboard)
Posted March 3 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!