Karma is going to get Paris Hilton: The heiress/actress will guest-star in a one-hour episode of My Name Is Earl on April 3, when the comedy returns to NBC. In the episode, titled “I Won’t Die With a Little Help From My Friends,” Hilton tackles the role of Self, appearing in a vision that Earl (Jason Lee) has while in a coma.
Posted March 4 2008 — 3:00 PM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early