Based on a ’50s pulp novel, Married Life takes us back to a time when men were men and marriages were built to last — unless the men were trying to poison their wives so they could run off with their mistresses. Chris Cooper and Pierce Brosnan star as chums battling for the love of a younger woman (Rachel McAdams); Patricia Clarkson slips back into Far From Heaven-era housewife mode as the poisonee in question. ‘Til death!
Posted March 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big