One’s a smooth R&B balladeer, the other’s an angsty emo wailer — and now Ne-Yo and Fall Out Boy singer Patrick Stump are making beautiful music together. Stump exclusively tells EW.com that he and his Island Def Jam labelmate recorded a Ne-Yo composition titled “Finish Your Food” during a recent studio hang session. “It’s an R&B jam,” says Stump of the duet. “A real good Ne-Yo signature, lyrical story-song.” And what kind of story might that be? “I don’t want to spoil it! It’s the Cloverfield thing: You can’t give too much away. But I will say that I gotta give him credit for it. It’s one of the craziest concepts for a song I’ve ever heard, lyrically.” Ne-Yo’s publicist tells EW she isn’t aware of any current release plans for “Finish Your Food,” but Stump is keeping his fingers crossed. “Hopefully that sees the light of day,” he adds. “I love the sound of our voices together.”
Posted March 4 2008 — 7:26 PM EST
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt discuss burning through millions
- WATCH: Lea Seydoux as Belle in exclusive 'Beauty and the Beast' trailer
- 'Mr. Robot': Does anyone actually like hallucination theory?
- Garth Brooks to launch SiriusXM channel with Ryman Auditorium show
- 'Pokémon Go' gets the Honest Trailer treatment
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels