Another day, another horrible idea for a movie remake. The Guardian blogger Daniel Martin persuasively makes the case why we don’t need an updated Breakfast Club, especially one that’s set in an airport lounge instead of a high school, but still, you have to wonder: what are these filmmakers (and the execs backing their project) thinking?
Posted March 5 2008 — 9:03 PM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit