Another day, another horrible idea for a movie remake. The Guardian blogger Daniel Martin persuasively makes the case why we don’t need an updated Breakfast Club, especially one that’s set in an airport lounge instead of a high school, but still, you have to wonder: what are these filmmakers (and the execs backing their project) thinking?
Posted March 5 2008 — 9:03 PM EST
- Harry Shearer returning to The Simpsons
- 'Spring Awakening' revival confirms Broadway dates
- See how the 'Game of Thrones' 'Hardhome' battle came together
- Neil Casey joins 'Ghostbusters' reboot
- Netflix announces original film premiere dates
- Brian Grazer suspected 'Cowboys & Aliens' would be a dud
- Judge explains why he unsealed Bill Cosby deposition
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!