Another day, another horrible idea for a movie remake. The Guardian blogger Daniel Martin persuasively makes the case why we don’t need an updated Breakfast Club, especially one that’s set in an airport lounge instead of a high school, but still, you have to wonder: what are these filmmakers (and the execs backing their project) thinking?
Posted March 5 2008 — 9:03 PM EST
- Sutton Foster and Stephen Colbert update 'Cats' with realistic lyrics
- How well do you know 'Zoolander'?
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' conjures up new trailer
- Benedict Cumberbatch interviewed Tom Hiddleston for a magazine
- Jimmy Kimmel's Troompa Loompas mock Donald Trump's debate performance
- Kate Hudson nails this classic on a 'Tonight Show' commercial break
- Shannen Doherty shares touching wedding photo on Instagram