(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? After months of speculation, E! Entertainment Television has greenlit a reality show centered on Lindsay Lohan’s mother, Dina Lohan, and her 14-year-old daughter, Ali. Tentatively titled Living Lohan, the eight-episode series, set to debut this summer, will follow Dina as she balances life as a mother and a manager trying to help launch Ali’s career as an aspiring singer-actress. The show, from Bunim-Murray Prods. and Maloof TV, will chronicle Ali and Dina’s upcoming trip to Las Vegas, where Ali is set to start work on a solo album — which will release on the Maloofs’ Interscope-owned record label. While in Vegas, the duo will stay at the Maloof-owned Palms hotel. Though the show will also feature Dina’s two sons, 11-year-old Cody and 20-year-old college student Michael, so far, there are no plans to have Lindsay appear, though producers leave that door wide open, pointing out that anything’s possible with such a ”close-knit family.” (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright