(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? After months of speculation, E! Entertainment Television has greenlit a reality show centered on Lindsay Lohan’s mother, Dina Lohan, and her 14-year-old daughter, Ali. Tentatively titled Living Lohan, the eight-episode series, set to debut this summer, will follow Dina as she balances life as a mother and a manager trying to help launch Ali’s career as an aspiring singer-actress. The show, from Bunim-Murray Prods. and Maloof TV, will chronicle Ali and Dina’s upcoming trip to Las Vegas, where Ali is set to start work on a solo album — which will release on the Maloofs’ Interscope-owned record label. While in Vegas, the duo will stay at the Maloof-owned Palms hotel. Though the show will also feature Dina’s two sons, 11-year-old Cody and 20-year-old college student Michael, so far, there are no plans to have Lindsay appear, though producers leave that door wide open, pointing out that anything’s possible with such a ”close-knit family.” (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!