(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? After months of speculation, E! Entertainment Television has greenlit a reality show centered on Lindsay Lohan’s mother, Dina Lohan, and her 14-year-old daughter, Ali. Tentatively titled Living Lohan, the eight-episode series, set to debut this summer, will follow Dina as she balances life as a mother and a manager trying to help launch Ali’s career as an aspiring singer-actress. The show, from Bunim-Murray Prods. and Maloof TV, will chronicle Ali and Dina’s upcoming trip to Las Vegas, where Ali is set to start work on a solo album — which will release on the Maloofs’ Interscope-owned record label. While in Vegas, the duo will stay at the Maloof-owned Palms hotel. Though the show will also feature Dina’s two sons, 11-year-old Cody and 20-year-old college student Michael, so far, there are no plans to have Lindsay appear, though producers leave that door wide open, pointing out that anything’s possible with such a ”close-knit family.” (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Kelly Rutherford gets sole custody of kids
- J.K. Rowling cheers Ireland's gay wed vote
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!