(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? After months of speculation, E! Entertainment Television has greenlit a reality show centered on Lindsay Lohan’s mother, Dina Lohan, and her 14-year-old daughter, Ali. Tentatively titled Living Lohan, the eight-episode series, set to debut this summer, will follow Dina as she balances life as a mother and a manager trying to help launch Ali’s career as an aspiring singer-actress. The show, from Bunim-Murray Prods. and Maloof TV, will chronicle Ali and Dina’s upcoming trip to Las Vegas, where Ali is set to start work on a solo album — which will release on the Maloofs’ Interscope-owned record label. While in Vegas, the duo will stay at the Maloof-owned Palms hotel. Though the show will also feature Dina’s two sons, 11-year-old Cody and 20-year-old college student Michael, so far, there are no plans to have Lindsay appear, though producers leave that door wide open, pointing out that anything’s possible with such a ”close-knit family.” (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Loras Tyrell wants 'Mr. Robot' star Rami Malek on 'Game of Thrones'
- Don Cheadle meets Ewan McGregor in latest 'Miles Ahead' clip
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Here’s why you’ll enjoy ‘The Last Kingdom'
- See Bradley Cooper's return to 'Limitless', plus more things we learned at NYCC
- Watch the casts of 'Bring It On', 'Felicity,' 'Family Ties' reminisce in EW's reunion videos
- 'Pretty Little Liars': See the first 4 minutes of season 6B
- Kate Winslet calls Michael Fassbender's 'Steve Jobs' role 'Hamlet x 2'