(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? After months of speculation, E! Entertainment Television has greenlit a reality show centered on Lindsay Lohan’s mother, Dina Lohan, and her 14-year-old daughter, Ali. Tentatively titled Living Lohan, the eight-episode series, set to debut this summer, will follow Dina as she balances life as a mother and a manager trying to help launch Ali’s career as an aspiring singer-actress. The show, from Bunim-Murray Prods. and Maloof TV, will chronicle Ali and Dina’s upcoming trip to Las Vegas, where Ali is set to start work on a solo album — which will release on the Maloofs’ Interscope-owned record label. While in Vegas, the duo will stay at the Maloof-owned Palms hotel. Though the show will also feature Dina’s two sons, 11-year-old Cody and 20-year-old college student Michael, so far, there are no plans to have Lindsay appear, though producers leave that door wide open, pointing out that anything’s possible with such a ”close-knit family.” (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Ice Bucket Challenge helped fund the discovery of a new ALS gene
- Nas, Erykah Badu team for brooding 'This Bitter Land'
- This Week's Cover: 'The Walking Dead' is 'Negan's world now'
- Jason Derulo to guest star on Fox's 'Lethal Weapon' — exclusive
- Zach Galifianakis looks criminally dumb in 'Masterminds' images
- Jared Leto salutes Heath Ledger's Joker
- Shonda Rhimes blasts Bill O'Reilly: 'Try slavery, Bill'
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels