(FROM VARIETY) ? Tony Goldwyn (The Last Samurai) and Monica Potter (Saw) have joined Garret Dillahunt (No Country For Old Men, The Assassination of Jesse James) in Rogue’s remake of Wes Craven’s seminal 1972 horror movie Last House on the Left. The project also stars Rhys Coiro, Martha MacIsaac, and Riki Lindhome. Dennis Iliadis (Hardcore) is directing. The story is about a pair of teenaged girls who are kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by a group of thugs who then unknowingly take refuge at the house of one of their victim’s families. The family, of course, exacts its revenge on the killers once they learn their identity. Shooting is scheduled to begin this month. (Variety)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of SHIELD' return tells the birth of a superhero
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot