(FROM VARIETY) ? Tony Goldwyn (The Last Samurai) and Monica Potter (Saw) have joined Garret Dillahunt (No Country For Old Men, The Assassination of Jesse James) in Rogue’s remake of Wes Craven’s seminal 1972 horror movie Last House on the Left. The project also stars Rhys Coiro, Martha MacIsaac, and Riki Lindhome. Dennis Iliadis (Hardcore) is directing. The story is about a pair of teenaged girls who are kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by a group of thugs who then unknowingly take refuge at the house of one of their victim’s families. The family, of course, exacts its revenge on the killers once they learn their identity. Shooting is scheduled to begin this month. (Variety)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!