(FROM VARIETY) ? Tony Goldwyn (The Last Samurai) and Monica Potter (Saw) have joined Garret Dillahunt (No Country For Old Men, The Assassination of Jesse James) in Rogue’s remake of Wes Craven’s seminal 1972 horror movie Last House on the Left. The project also stars Rhys Coiro, Martha MacIsaac, and Riki Lindhome. Dennis Iliadis (Hardcore) is directing. The story is about a pair of teenaged girls who are kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by a group of thugs who then unknowingly take refuge at the house of one of their victim’s families. The family, of course, exacts its revenge on the killers once they learn their identity. Shooting is scheduled to begin this month. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!