(FROM VARIETY) ? Tony Goldwyn (The Last Samurai) and Monica Potter (Saw) have joined Garret Dillahunt (No Country For Old Men, The Assassination of Jesse James) in Rogue’s remake of Wes Craven’s seminal 1972 horror movie Last House on the Left. The project also stars Rhys Coiro, Martha MacIsaac, and Riki Lindhome. Dennis Iliadis (Hardcore) is directing. The story is about a pair of teenaged girls who are kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by a group of thugs who then unknowingly take refuge at the house of one of their victim’s families. The family, of course, exacts its revenge on the killers once they learn their identity. Shooting is scheduled to begin this month. (Variety)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Bob Saget says Bill Cosby's reputation is now 'tarnished'
- 'The Hateful Eight' cast and crew nerds-out on 70 mm 'road show' cut
- John Stamos sentenced to 3 years probation for DUI
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Stevie Wonder and Andra Day cover a Christmas classic in new Apple commercial
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 6, 'Three Monkeys'
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year