(FROM VARIETY) ? Tony Goldwyn (The Last Samurai) and Monica Potter (Saw) have joined Garret Dillahunt (No Country For Old Men, The Assassination of Jesse James) in Rogue’s remake of Wes Craven’s seminal 1972 horror movie Last House on the Left. The project also stars Rhys Coiro, Martha MacIsaac, and Riki Lindhome. Dennis Iliadis (Hardcore) is directing. The story is about a pair of teenaged girls who are kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by a group of thugs who then unknowingly take refuge at the house of one of their victim’s families. The family, of course, exacts its revenge on the killers once they learn their identity. Shooting is scheduled to begin this month. (Variety)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lionsgate is making a movie out of a 'Night of the Living Dead' comic book spinoff
- 'Everybody Loves Raymond' reunion set for ATX Fest in 2016
- Kurt Russell rides again in the cannibal-western 'Bone Tomahawk'
- Snapchat original programming channel 'winding down'
- Beach House stream three songs from surprise album
- Tim McGraw drops video for 'Damn Country Music'
- 'Grandfathered' star Josh Peck talks possible 'Drake & Josh' reunion
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6