(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Ciaran Hinds, best known for his role as Julius Caesar in HBO’s Rome series, has joined Dwayne ”The Rock” Johnson and AnnaSophia Robbin the cast of Race to Witch Mountain, Disney’s remake of its 1975 film Escape to Witch Mountain. Andy Fickman, who previously directed Johnson in The Game Plan, will helm Witch. The story is about two siblings (Alexander Ludwig, Robb) with paranormal powers who go on the run when a group of men try to exploit their abilities. Hinds will play the leader of the bad guys. Shooting is scheduled to start by the end of the month. Hinds’ feature credits include There Will Be Blood and the upcoming Stop-Loss). (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996