Here’s an exclusive First Look at this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly, featuring Indiana Jones. Plus: Check out an exclusive photo of Harrison Ford in action on the set of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. For more Indy 4 exclusives and to read the whole story, look for this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday, March 7.
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!