Here’s an exclusive First Look at this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly, featuring Indiana Jones. Plus: Check out an exclusive photo of Harrison Ford in action on the set of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. For more Indy 4 exclusives and to read the whole story, look for this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday, March 7.
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover