Here’s an exclusive First Look at this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly, featuring Indiana Jones. Plus: Check out an exclusive photo of Harrison Ford in action on the set of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. For more Indy 4 exclusives and to read the whole story, look for this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday, March 7.
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Brad, Lea & Darren, Paul and More!