Here’s an exclusive First Look at this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly, featuring Indiana Jones. Plus: Check out an exclusive photo of Harrison Ford in action on the set of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. For more Indy 4 exclusives and to read the whole story, look for this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday, March 7.
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75