Steven Spielberg and George Lucas are keeping a typically tight leash on details surrounding the fourth Indy installment, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (due May 22). Their team helped squelch renegade plot and image leaks online, shut down the attempted sale of some stolen production materials, and stands ready to bring legal action against anybody violating confidentiality agreements. But don’t worry — taking a good, long gander at the exclusive photo below won’t get you thrown in the slammer. Seen here for the first time, it features Indy (Harrison Ford), a new character named ”Mutt” (Shia LaBeouf), and an old favorite named Marion Ravenwood (Raiders’ Karen Allen, with her back to the camera). For reasons best left unsaid (okay, we have no idea), the trio are careening through the Peruvian rain forest in an amphibious vehicle — yes, there’s a river chase involved in the plot somehow — racing a group of nefarious Russians to find a temple that holds the mysterious treasure of the title. — Steve Daly
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC