(FROM VARIETY) ? Jim Carrey and Juno director Jason Reitman are teaming for the Fox Atomic comedy Pierre Pierre. Carrey will star as a self-indulgent French nihilist who transports a stolen painting from Paris to London. Carrey next stars in Warner Bros.’ Yes Man and voices Horton in 20th Century Fox’s Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who. Reitman will next produce the Fox Atomic comedy-thriller Jennifer’s Body, which Karen Kusama is directing from a Diablo Cody (Juno) script. (Variety)
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Underground' adds Aisha Hinds as Harriet Tubman for season 2
- '90210' actress wants actors' ages off casting sites to prevent ageism
- Doug Liman to direct 'Justice League Dark' for Warner Bros.
- PaleyFest: Made in NY to feature 'Daily Show,' 'Homeland,' 'Elementary'
- Hear a never-released George Carlin bit about hating the police
- The Weeknd teases new music
- Jennifer Holliday joining 'The Color Purple' revival
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...