(FROM VARIETY) ? Jim Carrey and Juno director Jason Reitman are teaming for the Fox Atomic comedy Pierre Pierre. Carrey will star as a self-indulgent French nihilist who transports a stolen painting from Paris to London. Carrey next stars in Warner Bros.’ Yes Man and voices Horton in 20th Century Fox’s Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who. Reitman will next produce the Fox Atomic comedy-thriller Jennifer’s Body, which Karen Kusama is directing from a Diablo Cody (Juno) script. (Variety)
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tom Hiddleston explains why Loki was cut from 'Age of Ultron'
- Demi Lovato shares two new 'Confident' music video teasers
- Shane Davis and Michelle Delecki preview new gaming comic 'Axcend'
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin zooms through EW’s Pop Culture Personality Quiz
- The TV addict's guide to the must-see panels at New York Comic-Con 2015
- The next 'Far Cry' is a mammoth-hunting caveman adventure
- Ashley Judd alleges that she was sexually harassed by a studio mogul