(FROM VARIETY) ? Jim Carrey and Juno director Jason Reitman are teaming for the Fox Atomic comedy Pierre Pierre. Carrey will star as a self-indulgent French nihilist who transports a stolen painting from Paris to London. Carrey next stars in Warner Bros.’ Yes Man and voices Horton in 20th Century Fox’s Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who. Reitman will next produce the Fox Atomic comedy-thriller Jennifer’s Body, which Karen Kusama is directing from a Diablo Cody (Juno) script. (Variety)
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt