(FROM VARIETY) ? Jim Carrey and Juno director Jason Reitman are teaming for the Fox Atomic comedy Pierre Pierre. Carrey will star as a self-indulgent French nihilist who transports a stolen painting from Paris to London. Carrey next stars in Warner Bros.’ Yes Man and voices Horton in 20th Century Fox’s Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who. Reitman will next produce the Fox Atomic comedy-thriller Jennifer’s Body, which Karen Kusama is directing from a Diablo Cody (Juno) script. (Variety)
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!