(FROM VARIETY) ? Jim Carrey and Juno director Jason Reitman are teaming for the Fox Atomic comedy Pierre Pierre. Carrey will star as a self-indulgent French nihilist who transports a stolen painting from Paris to London. Carrey next stars in Warner Bros.’ Yes Man and voices Horton in 20th Century Fox’s Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who. Reitman will next produce the Fox Atomic comedy-thriller Jennifer’s Body, which Karen Kusama is directing from a Diablo Cody (Juno) script. (Variety)
Posted March 6 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!