Neither one of director Otto Preminger’s nor Crawford’s best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ”women’s picture” about a Manhattan career gal torn between two lovers. On one side is Fonda’s fragile WWII vet; on the other, a married blowhard (Dana Andrews) who greets men and women alike as ”honeybunch” and ”dewdrop.” You know the type. Never one for subtlety, Crawford elbows her costars off the screen like she’s battling Shaq for a rebound. The EXTRAS are equally racy: A doc reveals that Crawford had the hots for the very married Fonda and didn’t much care who knew. B+
Daisy Kenyon Neither one of director Otto Preminger's nor Crawford's best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ''women's picture'' about a Manhattan...Daisy KenyonDramaPT99MUnrated Neither one of director Otto Preminger's nor Crawford's best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ''women's picture'' about a Manhattan...2008-03-0720th Century Fox Film Corporation
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Crawford, Henry Fonda; Director: Otto Preminger; Runtime (in minutes): 99; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted March 7 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Ezekiel speaks! Khary Payton gives first interview
- John Oliver responds to 'Gilmore Girls' teaser
- Venice Film Festival 2016 lineup includes Natalie Portman's 'Jackie'
- Cara Delevingne and Dave Franco give James Corden new eyebrows
- Kanye West compares life to 'Meet the Parents' in new interview
- Cara Delevingne and Dave Franco Drop the Mic with James Corden
- The inhabitants of Alice’s Wonderland, ranked
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?