Neither one of director Otto Preminger’s nor Crawford’s best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ”women’s picture” about a Manhattan career gal torn between two lovers. On one side is Fonda’s fragile WWII vet; on the other, a married blowhard (Dana Andrews) who greets men and women alike as ”honeybunch” and ”dewdrop.” You know the type. Never one for subtlety, Crawford elbows her costars off the screen like she’s battling Shaq for a rebound. The EXTRAS are equally racy: A doc reveals that Crawford had the hots for the very married Fonda and didn’t much care who knew. B+
Daisy Kenyon Neither one of director Otto Preminger's nor Crawford's best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ''women's picture'' about a Manhattan...Daisy KenyonDramaPT99MUnrated Neither one of director Otto Preminger's nor Crawford's best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ''women's picture'' about a Manhattan...2008-03-0720th Century Fox Film Corporation
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Crawford, Henry Fonda; Director: Otto Preminger; Runtime (in minutes): 99; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted March 7 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade