Neither one of director Otto Preminger’s nor Crawford’s best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ”women’s picture” about a Manhattan career gal torn between two lovers. On one side is Fonda’s fragile WWII vet; on the other, a married blowhard (Dana Andrews) who greets men and women alike as ”honeybunch” and ”dewdrop.” You know the type. Never one for subtlety, Crawford elbows her costars off the screen like she’s battling Shaq for a rebound. The EXTRAS are equally racy: A doc reveals that Crawford had the hots for the very married Fonda and didn’t much care who knew. B+
Daisy Kenyon Neither one of director Otto Preminger's nor Crawford's best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ''women's picture'' about a Manhattan...Daisy KenyonDramaPT99MUnrated Neither one of director Otto Preminger's nor Crawford's best, Daisy Kenyon is nonetheless a racy ''women's picture'' about a Manhattan...2008-03-0720th Century Fox Film Corporation
Genre: Drama; Starring: Joan Crawford, Henry Fonda; Director: Otto Preminger; Runtime (in minutes): 99; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Nicki Minaj joins 'Barbershop 3' cast
- 'Forever' sneak peek: John Noble puts Henry to a test he nearly fails
- 'Late Show' sneak peek: President Obama, David Letterman make retirement plans
- 'The Flash': Iris confronts Barry with the truth
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Fish Mooney's fate as 'Gotham' wraps season 1
- Orlando Jones exits 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!