Sarah Chalke stars in Hanes’ advertising campaign for its new “No Ride Up Panty.” Zach Braff, her costar on Scrubs, has directed two TV spots. The funny one, which debuts March 11 during American Idol, is embedded below.”I am so glad that Hanes is conquering the dreaded wedgie because it can happen at anytime to anyone — I should know,” Chalke said in a press release. “For my first appearance at the Emmys, which was also my first time on the red carpet, I chose a gorgeous dress, but made a bad underwear selection. There were cameras everywhere so I had no opportunity to fix anything, especially a wedgie. Now I wear my No Ride Up panties because I love how they fit and I don’t have to worry about tugging them back into place.”Funny, sad, or funny-sad?
Posted March 7 2008 — 9:20 PM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!