Sarah Chalke stars in Hanes’ advertising campaign for its new “No Ride Up Panty.” Zach Braff, her costar on Scrubs, has directed two TV spots. The funny one, which debuts March 11 during American Idol, is embedded below.”I am so glad that Hanes is conquering the dreaded wedgie because it can happen at anytime to anyone — I should know,” Chalke said in a press release. “For my first appearance at the Emmys, which was also my first time on the red carpet, I chose a gorgeous dress, but made a bad underwear selection. There were cameras everywhere so I had no opportunity to fix anything, especially a wedgie. Now I wear my No Ride Up panties because I love how they fit and I don’t have to worry about tugging them back into place.”Funny, sad, or funny-sad?
Posted March 7 2008 — 9:20 PM EST
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool,' worshipping his daughter, and more
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos