Sarah Chalke stars in Hanes’ advertising campaign for its new “No Ride Up Panty.” Zach Braff, her costar on Scrubs, has directed two TV spots. The funny one, which debuts March 11 during American Idol, is embedded below.”I am so glad that Hanes is conquering the dreaded wedgie because it can happen at anytime to anyone — I should know,” Chalke said in a press release. “For my first appearance at the Emmys, which was also my first time on the red carpet, I chose a gorgeous dress, but made a bad underwear selection. There were cameras everywhere so I had no opportunity to fix anything, especially a wedgie. Now I wear my No Ride Up panties because I love how they fit and I don’t have to worry about tugging them back into place.”Funny, sad, or funny-sad?
Posted March 7 2008 — 9:20 PM EST
- 'Breaking Bad' actor calls for more people with disabilities in Hollywood
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from 'Light Between Oceans'
- Stars put Jimmy Fallon to shame in dramatic game of Musical Beers
- The Must List: Sunday's VMAs, new Frank Ocean, and more
- Dave Grohl and Prophets of Rage cover the MC5's 'Kick Out the Jams'
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, 'Seinfeld' cast 'bonked' by Jimmy Fallon
- Seth Meyers revises offer for Donald Trump show 'Chicago President'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...