Sarah Chalke stars in Hanes’ advertising campaign for its new “No Ride Up Panty.” Zach Braff, her costar on Scrubs, has directed two TV spots. The funny one, which debuts March 11 during American Idol, is embedded below.”I am so glad that Hanes is conquering the dreaded wedgie because it can happen at anytime to anyone — I should know,” Chalke said in a press release. “For my first appearance at the Emmys, which was also my first time on the red carpet, I chose a gorgeous dress, but made a bad underwear selection. There were cameras everywhere so I had no opportunity to fix anything, especially a wedgie. Now I wear my No Ride Up panties because I love how they fit and I don’t have to worry about tugging them back into place.”Funny, sad, or funny-sad?
Posted March 7 2008 — 9:20 PM EST
- Disney's live-action 'Nutcracker' casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- WATCH: Anthony Anderson sings in 'Doc McStuffins' season premiere
- Donald Trump sent cease and desist letter from The O'Jays
- 'Stranger Things' bosses tease 'darker' season 2
- 'Wolf Creek' TV show to spook viewers in October
- Netflix chief: There are too many 'mediocre' shows
- Questlove condemns Bill O'Reilly for slavery comments
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels