Sarah Chalke stars in Hanes’ advertising campaign for its new “No Ride Up Panty.” Zach Braff, her costar on Scrubs, has directed two TV spots. The funny one, which debuts March 11 during American Idol, is embedded below.”I am so glad that Hanes is conquering the dreaded wedgie because it can happen at anytime to anyone — I should know,” Chalke said in a press release. “For my first appearance at the Emmys, which was also my first time on the red carpet, I chose a gorgeous dress, but made a bad underwear selection. There were cameras everywhere so I had no opportunity to fix anything, especially a wedgie. Now I wear my No Ride Up panties because I love how they fit and I don’t have to worry about tugging them back into place.”Funny, sad, or funny-sad?
Posted March 7 2008 — 9:20 PM EST
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Jerry Weintraub, veteran Hollywood producer, dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Exclusive 'Royal Pains' clip: Hank is suspicious of Evan and Boris
- LeBron James will premiere Amy Schumer's Trainwreck in Akron
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!