If you had programmed a computer to come up with a movie that is nothing but a string of the deadliest indie-film situations and moods (working-class small-town broken marriage; girl in search of Truth About Her Family; rambling road trip; glacial pauses between mournful thoughts), you’d have Sleepwalking, a soporific dud, which should have been tossed out of Sundance. When 12-year-old Tara’s mother (Charlize Theron) disappears, the girl (AnnaSophia Robb) heads off with her uncle (Nick Stahl) for an odyssey of dullness. They’re sleepwalking, all right, and you will be too. F
SleepwalkingIf you had programmed a computer to come up with a movie that is nothing but a string of the deadliest indie-film situations and moods (working-class...SleepwalkingDramaZac StanfordPT101MRIf you had programmed a computer to come up with a movie that is nothing but a string of the deadliest indie-film situations and moods (working-class...2008-03-12Charlize TheronOverture
Genre: Drama; Starring: AnnaSophia Robb, Nick Stahl, Charlize Theron; Author: Zac Stanford; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Overture
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart as 'Daily Show' host
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln breaks down 'extraordinary' season finale
- 'Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!