(FROM PEOPLE) ? Valerie Bertinelli says her ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, is not in rehab, though she did not reveal what ailment has forced the guitarist to postpone several dates on the Van Halen reunion tour, with David Lee Roth as frontman. ”The reports about him being in rehab are wrong. Eddie is sober,” Bertinelli said at a luncheon hosted by the Hallmark Channel in New York on Wednesday (March 12). ”He’s being proactive about his illness…. I don’t think it’s my place [to comment].” Bertinelli says she still speaks about every other day to Van Halen, with whom she shares a son, 16-year-old Wolfgang. She predicted that Van Halen will be back on the road by April 19. Last week, the band posted a statement on its Web site saying Eddie Van Halen is undergoing a battery of comprehensive medical tests to determine a diagnosis for an unspecified ailment. (People.com)
Posted March 13 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big