(FROM VARIETY) ? Ken Davitian, who played Sacha Baron Cohen’s nude wrestling partner in Borat, has been tapped for the Bernie Mac comedy Starting Under. Mac stars as a recently-divorced man who moves in with his son and takes a job at a liquor warehouse that the son owns. Davitian plays another divorcee working at the warehouse, and the two wind up socializing and chasing after women together. In addition to Borat, Davitian has appeared in the feature Holes and on TV’s Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, and Ghost Whisperer. He will also appear in the upcoming Get Smart. (Variety)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kylie Jenner addresses Tyga relationship on 'Ellen'
- Ron Howard turned down directing 'The Phantom Menace'
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 4, 'Revelations'
- See Adele perform 'Million Years Ago' on 'Today'
- Eagles of Death Metal's touring drummer shares statement about Paris attack
- 'Star Wars Battlefront's Battle of Jakku DLC introducing new game mode, maps
- President Obama got 'all verklempt' while thinking about Barbra Streisand's advocacy
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the 'Star Wars' Obsessive