(FROM VARIETY) ? Ken Davitian, who played Sacha Baron Cohen’s nude wrestling partner in Borat, has been tapped for the Bernie Mac comedy Starting Under. Mac stars as a recently-divorced man who moves in with his son and takes a job at a liquor warehouse that the son owns. Davitian plays another divorcee working at the warehouse, and the two wind up socializing and chasing after women together. In addition to Borat, Davitian has appeared in the feature Holes and on TV’s Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, and Ghost Whisperer. He will also appear in the upcoming Get Smart. (Variety)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist