(FROM VARIETY) ? Ken Davitian, who played Sacha Baron Cohen’s nude wrestling partner in Borat, has been tapped for the Bernie Mac comedy Starting Under. Mac stars as a recently-divorced man who moves in with his son and takes a job at a liquor warehouse that the son owns. Davitian plays another divorcee working at the warehouse, and the two wind up socializing and chasing after women together. In addition to Borat, Davitian has appeared in the feature Holes and on TV’s Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, and Ghost Whisperer. He will also appear in the upcoming Get Smart. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'The Americans' renewed for season 4
- There's even more mayhem—and a plot—in the new 'Mad Max' trailer
- Watch Uzo Aduba play Sweeney Todd in Miscast performance
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight'-branded PlayStation 4 announced
- Ciara unveils timeless 'Jackie' album artwork, announces spring tour
- Watch the stars of 'Weird Loners' pitch the series to Kanye West
- You might not make it to the desert, but you can still experience Coachella
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!