(FROM VARIETY) ? Ken Davitian, who played Sacha Baron Cohen’s nude wrestling partner in Borat, has been tapped for the Bernie Mac comedy Starting Under. Mac stars as a recently-divorced man who moves in with his son and takes a job at a liquor warehouse that the son owns. Davitian plays another divorcee working at the warehouse, and the two wind up socializing and chasing after women together. In addition to Borat, Davitian has appeared in the feature Holes and on TV’s Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, and Ghost Whisperer. He will also appear in the upcoming Get Smart. (Variety)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996