(FROM VARIETY) ? Ken Davitian, who played Sacha Baron Cohen’s nude wrestling partner in Borat, has been tapped for the Bernie Mac comedy Starting Under. Mac stars as a recently-divorced man who moves in with his son and takes a job at a liquor warehouse that the son owns. Davitian plays another divorcee working at the warehouse, and the two wind up socializing and chasing after women together. In addition to Borat, Davitian has appeared in the feature Holes and on TV’s Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, and Ghost Whisperer. He will also appear in the upcoming Get Smart. (Variety)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!