Don’t everyone say The Office at once. EW’s Whitney Pastorek recently spent some time on the How I Met Your Mother set (below), and having Neil Patrick Harris around definitely appears to make this show a contender…
Posted March 17 2008 — 7:22 PM EDT
- 'Empire' star Taraji P. Henson: 'You don’t want to be called Boo Boo Kitty’
- Netflix announces dates for 'Orange Is the New Black,' 'Wet Hot American Summer'
- SXSW to premiere remastered version of 'The Breakfast Club' for 30th anniversary
- 'Empire' exclusive peek at Cookie lashing out at Anika: 'Bye, Felicia'
- Brownstone's Charmayne 'Maxee' Maxwell dies at 46
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- J.K. Rowling 'cried her eyes out' at BBC's Casual Vacancy ending