(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jennifer Coolidge has joined Sam Rockwell, Michael Angarano, and Jemaine Clement in the comedy Genteleman Broncos. Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho Libre) is directing from a script he wrote with his wife, Jerusha. The story is about a high school outcast (Angarano) who attends a camp for writers and has his script ripped off by a famous fantasy novelist. Coolidge will play the outcast’s mother. Coolidge recently finished work on Soul Man, which stars Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'