(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jennifer Coolidge has joined Sam Rockwell, Michael Angarano, and Jemaine Clement in the comedy Genteleman Broncos. Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho Libre) is directing from a script he wrote with his wife, Jerusha. The story is about a high school outcast (Angarano) who attends a camp for writers and has his script ripped off by a famous fantasy novelist. Coolidge will play the outcast’s mother. Coolidge recently finished work on Soul Man, which stars Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3