(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jennifer Coolidge has joined Sam Rockwell, Michael Angarano, and Jemaine Clement in the comedy Genteleman Broncos. Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho Libre) is directing from a script he wrote with his wife, Jerusha. The story is about a high school outcast (Angarano) who attends a camp for writers and has his script ripped off by a famous fantasy novelist. Coolidge will play the outcast’s mother. Coolidge recently finished work on Soul Man, which stars Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?