(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jennifer Coolidge has joined Sam Rockwell, Michael Angarano, and Jemaine Clement in the comedy Genteleman Broncos. Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho Libre) is directing from a script he wrote with his wife, Jerusha. The story is about a high school outcast (Angarano) who attends a camp for writers and has his script ripped off by a famous fantasy novelist. Coolidge will play the outcast’s mother. Coolidge recently finished work on Soul Man, which stars Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!