(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jennifer Coolidge has joined Sam Rockwell, Michael Angarano, and Jemaine Clement in the comedy Genteleman Broncos. Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho Libre) is directing from a script he wrote with his wife, Jerusha. The story is about a high school outcast (Angarano) who attends a camp for writers and has his script ripped off by a famous fantasy novelist. Coolidge will play the outcast’s mother. Coolidge recently finished work on Soul Man, which stars Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday