Today’s celebration of all things Irish wouldn’t be complete without a rendition of “Danny Boy.” Here’s one, sung by three unlikely leprechauns. (Thanks to my colleague Mark Luckie for the tip.)
Posted March 17 2008 — 9:02 PM EDT
- Murder trial for 'The Shield' actor Michael Jace to begin
- 'Finding Dory' trailer: Dory sets out to find her family
- Samantha Bee examines the origin of the anti-abortion movement
- Johnny Depp mocks Australian dog apology video with Jimmy Kimmel
- Mark Ruffalo: 'Thor: Ragnarok' will be a 'buddy road movie'
- 'Adventure Time' exclusive video: Fionna and Cake return!
- Blake Shelton details writing process on new album 'If I'm Honest'