Today’s celebration of all things Irish wouldn’t be complete without a rendition of “Danny Boy.” Here’s one, sung by three unlikely leprechauns. (Thanks to my colleague Mark Luckie for the tip.)
Posted March 17 2008 — 9:02 PM EDT
- Joss Whedon wants to direct a 'Star Wars' film
- 'Celebs React' series coming from The Fine Bros.
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine