Voting continues through March 19, for the 2007 YouTube Video Awards. I just went to the awards hub. There are 12 categories. What does it say about me that I went straight to the “Adorable” group? I voted for “Otters holding hands.” Obviously. Somehow, I’d never seen the other five nominees: “The two talking cats” (a close second), “２足立ち” (don’t get it), “Laughing Baby” (I giggled when Ethan hit his head, I cannot tell a lie), “NORA: Practice Makes Purr-fect” (what, there were no adorable dogs last year?), and “3 year old Kassie is going to kick the Monsters ass” (embedded below, but don’t read into that. VOTE OTTERS!).
Posted March 17 2008 — 6:57 PM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary