(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? America Ferrara, (Ugly Betty), Jonah Hill (Superbad), Jay Baruchel (Knocked Up), Gerard Butler (300), and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Superbad) have been tapped to voice characters in the upcoming DreamWorks Animation CGI fantasy feature How to Train Your Dragon. The story, based on Cressida Cowell’s first novel in the children’s book series, is about the timid son of a Viking chief who must capture and train a dragon in order to be initiated into his tribe. Baruchel will voice the boy, named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, while Butler will voice his father and tribe chief, Stoick the Vast. Ferrara will voice Astrid, who partners with Hiccup for the initiation, and Hill will play Snotlout, a bully who thinks he should be the tribe’s next chief. Mintz-Plasse will voice Fishlegs, a large, dim Viking. Pater Hastings (The Country Bears) is directing the movie, which will be shot in Ultimate 3D. It’s set for release on March 26, 2010. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky apologizes for those Rita Ora lyrics
- Zach Levi on 'Heroes: Reborn': I wanted something that wasn't Chuck
- Wall Street Journal to publish first chapter of Harper Lee's 'Go Set A Watchman'
- Will this be Hollywood's biggest box-office year ever?
- See Amy Schumer audition for 'The Real Housewives' of any city
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- Dustin Hoffman rips the current state of movies: 'It's the worst that film has ever been'
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!