(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? America Ferrara, (Ugly Betty), Jonah Hill (Superbad), Jay Baruchel (Knocked Up), Gerard Butler (300), and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Superbad) have been tapped to voice characters in the upcoming DreamWorks Animation CGI fantasy feature How to Train Your Dragon. The story, based on Cressida Cowell’s first novel in the children’s book series, is about the timid son of a Viking chief who must capture and train a dragon in order to be initiated into his tribe. Baruchel will voice the boy, named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, while Butler will voice his father and tribe chief, Stoick the Vast. Ferrara will voice Astrid, who partners with Hiccup for the initiation, and Hill will play Snotlout, a bully who thinks he should be the tribe’s next chief. Mintz-Plasse will voice Fishlegs, a large, dim Viking. Pater Hastings (The Country Bears) is directing the movie, which will be shot in Ultimate 3D. It’s set for release on March 26, 2010. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!