(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? America Ferrara, (Ugly Betty), Jonah Hill (Superbad), Jay Baruchel (Knocked Up), Gerard Butler (300), and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Superbad) have been tapped to voice characters in the upcoming DreamWorks Animation CGI fantasy feature How to Train Your Dragon. The story, based on Cressida Cowell’s first novel in the children’s book series, is about the timid son of a Viking chief who must capture and train a dragon in order to be initiated into his tribe. Baruchel will voice the boy, named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, while Butler will voice his father and tribe chief, Stoick the Vast. Ferrara will voice Astrid, who partners with Hiccup for the initiation, and Hill will play Snotlout, a bully who thinks he should be the tribe’s next chief. Mintz-Plasse will voice Fishlegs, a large, dim Viking. Pater Hastings (The Country Bears) is directing the movie, which will be shot in Ultimate 3D. It’s set for release on March 26, 2010. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 18 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'