Dawnie Walton and I discuss Jason Castro’s heartthrob potential, Carly ”Irish girl” Smithson’s “forgettable” factor, and whether David Cook’s “Eleanor Rigby” was really all that. Ch-ch-check it out, then weigh in with your own thoughts in the comments section below.
Posted March 18 2008 — 4:34 PM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit