Dawnie Walton and I discuss Jason Castro’s heartthrob potential, Carly ”Irish girl” Smithson’s “forgettable” factor, and whether David Cook’s “Eleanor Rigby” was really all that. Ch-ch-check it out, then weigh in with your own thoughts in the comments section below.
Posted March 18 2008 — 4:34 PM EDT
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band