Can’t get enough Ricky Gervais? The Office and Extras guru is currently busy prepping his debut as a feature film co-writer/co-director (with Matt Robinson), a movie called This Side of the Truth. It’s a comedy about a world where no one has ever told a falsehood, until Gervais’ character discovers lying and uses this new tactic to woo Jennifer Garner’s character. (Also in the film: comic all-stars Christopher Guest, Tina Fey, Jonah Hill, Jeffrey Tambor, and John Hodgman.) Gervais is also blogging the production here, complete with video and audio clips. (Some of these have some NSFW language.) Worth checking out, just to see Gervais and Robinson attack their assistant with Nerf guns, or to hear a lengthy guest appearance from Karl Pilkington, the monkey-loving savant from Gervais’ podcasts. Minutes of fun!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo