(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? ABC is teaming with the Hell's Kitchen producer for a new unscripted show that has Americans head to foreign countries to compete in challenges that require them to adapt to a different culture. The show has been circulating under the title Big in Japan, though that might change as producers are considering other countries as well. ABC has given a series order for an unspecified number of episodes. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary
- Jason Reitman hosting 'Mad Men' live read, finale screening
- Hear Barenaked Ladies' '90s alt-ballad 'Say What You Want'
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'