(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? ABC is teaming with the Hell's Kitchen producer for a new unscripted show that has Americans head to foreign countries to compete in challenges that require them to adapt to a different culture. The show has been circulating under the title Big in Japan, though that might change as producers are considering other countries as well. ABC has given a series order for an unspecified number of episodes. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters