(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? ABC is teaming with the Hell's Kitchen producer for a new unscripted show that has Americans head to foreign countries to compete in challenges that require them to adapt to a different culture. The show has been circulating under the title Big in Japan, though that might change as producers are considering other countries as well. ABC has given a series order for an unspecified number of episodes. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit