(FROM VARIETY) ? Catherine Zeta-Jones is starring in an untitled romantic comedy that director Bart Freundlich (The Myth of Fingerprints) will helm from his own script. The story is about a 25-year-old man and his new neighbor, an older single mother who catches his eye. The Film Department Intl. will unveil the project at Cannes along with Law Abiding Citizen, a thriller starring Gerard Butler. Shooting on the Zeta-Jones project is scheduled to begin April 17. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look