(FROM VARIETY) ? Catherine Zeta-Jones is starring in an untitled romantic comedy that director Bart Freundlich (The Myth of Fingerprints) will helm from his own script. The story is about a 25-year-old man and his new neighbor, an older single mother who catches his eye. The Film Department Intl. will unveil the project at Cannes along with Law Abiding Citizen, a thriller starring Gerard Butler. Shooting on the Zeta-Jones project is scheduled to begin April 17. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!