(FROM VARIETY) ? Catherine Zeta-Jones is starring in an untitled romantic comedy that director Bart Freundlich (The Myth of Fingerprints) will helm from his own script. The story is about a 25-year-old man and his new neighbor, an older single mother who catches his eye. The Film Department Intl. will unveil the project at Cannes along with Law Abiding Citizen, a thriller starring Gerard Butler. Shooting on the Zeta-Jones project is scheduled to begin April 17. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room