(FROM VARIETY) ? Catherine Zeta-Jones is starring in an untitled romantic comedy that director Bart Freundlich (The Myth of Fingerprints) will helm from his own script. The story is about a 25-year-old man and his new neighbor, an older single mother who catches his eye. The Film Department Intl. will unveil the project at Cannes along with Law Abiding Citizen, a thriller starring Gerard Butler. Shooting on the Zeta-Jones project is scheduled to begin April 17. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Harvey Weinstein is facing sexual assault allegations
- Evan Rachel Wood and Brandon Flowers go back to the 19th century for 'Can't Deny My Love' music video
- Death Cab for Cutie open up about 'Kintsugi' and conscious uncoupling with Chris Walla
- WWE's 'Wrestlemania' 31: The 5 best entrances and 5 most memorable moments
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!