(FROM VARIETY) ? Catherine Zeta-Jones is starring in an untitled romantic comedy that director Bart Freundlich (The Myth of Fingerprints) will helm from his own script. The story is about a 25-year-old man and his new neighbor, an older single mother who catches his eye. The Film Department Intl. will unveil the project at Cannes along with Law Abiding Citizen, a thriller starring Gerard Butler. Shooting on the Zeta-Jones project is scheduled to begin April 17. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony