(FROM VARIETY) ? Kirstie Alley has signed a development deal for TV projects with Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods. A daily talkshow hosted by Alley is already under consideration, according to Variety. Alley has appeared on Winfrey’s show over the years to discuss her weight loss. A few years back, the former Cheers and Veronica’s Closet star was set to host a syndicated talk show that never got off the ground. Alley most recently starred in last year’s Fox comedy pilot The Minister of Divine and in Showtime ‘s Fat Actress. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Box office preview: 'The Jungle Book' to best 'Keanu,' 'Mother’s Day'
- WATCH: Zoë Kravitz on her 'very rare' role in 'Vincent N Roxxy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' surprise: Sara Ramirez tweets a (final?) goodbye
- Drew Barrymore narrating Ellen DeGeneres' NBC series 'First Dates'
- Patti Smith's 1976 interview gets animated in new Blank on Blank
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Mercedes Mason on possible Ofelia romance
- Tracy Morgan remembers Prince in hilarious as-told-to