(FROM VARIETY) ? Kirstie Alley has signed a development deal for TV projects with Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods. A daily talkshow hosted by Alley is already under consideration, according to Variety. Alley has appeared on Winfrey’s show over the years to discuss her weight loss. A few years back, the former Cheers and Veronica’s Closet star was set to host a syndicated talk show that never got off the ground. Alley most recently starred in last year’s Fox comedy pilot The Minister of Divine and in Showtime ‘s Fat Actress. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Azealia Banks: Australian crowds are 'violent' and 'terrible'
- Exclusive clip from TV satire 'Shooting the Warwicks' is unreal
- Diane Keaton joins Jude Law for HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Someone's made a 'Breaking Bad'-inspired coffee shop
- Netflix cancels 'Lilyhammer' after three seasons
- More Meryl, less Springfield in the new 'Ricki and the Flash' trailer
- Unwrap the red-band trailer for 'The Night Before'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!