(FROM VARIETY) ? Kirstie Alley has signed a development deal for TV projects with Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods. A daily talkshow hosted by Alley is already under consideration, according to Variety. Alley has appeared on Winfrey’s show over the years to discuss her weight loss. A few years back, the former Cheers and Veronica’s Closet star was set to host a syndicated talk show that never got off the ground. Alley most recently starred in last year’s Fox comedy pilot The Minister of Divine and in Showtime ‘s Fat Actress. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters