(FROM VARIETY) ? Kirstie Alley has signed a development deal for TV projects with Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Prods. A daily talkshow hosted by Alley is already under consideration, according to Variety. Alley has appeared on Winfrey’s show over the years to discuss her weight loss. A few years back, the former Cheers and Veronica’s Closet star was set to host a syndicated talk show that never got off the ground. Alley most recently starred in last year’s Fox comedy pilot The Minister of Divine and in Showtime ‘s Fat Actress. (Variety)
Posted March 19 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'