(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is doing a multi-episode arc on the CW series Gossip Girl. She will play Georgina Sparks, a girl who pops into Manhattan after spending time in rehab and shakes up the life of Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively). Georgina is a character from the books on which the series is based. The arc will air during May sweeps. Mischa Barton was at one time rumored to be set for the role. Trachtenberg just wrapped the feature Seventeen Again, which also stars Zac Efron. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!