(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is doing a multi-episode arc on the CW series Gossip Girl. She will play Georgina Sparks, a girl who pops into Manhattan after spending time in rehab and shakes up the life of Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively). Georgina is a character from the books on which the series is based. The arc will air during May sweeps. Mischa Barton was at one time rumored to be set for the role. Trachtenberg just wrapped the feature Seventeen Again, which also stars Zac Efron. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert to interview J.J. Abrams at festival
- 'The Daily Show' adds three new correspondents for Trevor Noah
- E! to air Joan Rivers tribute on one-year anniversary of her death
- See Nicole Scherzinger lose her mind over some 'freak of nature' magic
- 'You're the Worst' snags Echo Kellum in season 2
- President Obama documents his 'Running Wild' trip with Bear Grylls in selfies
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!