(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is doing a multi-episode arc on the CW series Gossip Girl. She will play Georgina Sparks, a girl who pops into Manhattan after spending time in rehab and shakes up the life of Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively). Georgina is a character from the books on which the series is based. The arc will air during May sweeps. Mischa Barton was at one time rumored to be set for the role. Trachtenberg just wrapped the feature Seventeen Again, which also stars Zac Efron. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- Wrestling great Roddy Piper dies
- See the exclusive first trailer of 'First Times with Jenn and Jack'
- Lauryn Hill covered Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!