(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is doing a multi-episode arc on the CW series Gossip Girl. She will play Georgina Sparks, a girl who pops into Manhattan after spending time in rehab and shakes up the life of Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively). Georgina is a character from the books on which the series is based. The arc will air during May sweeps. Mischa Barton was at one time rumored to be set for the role. Trachtenberg just wrapped the feature Seventeen Again, which also stars Zac Efron. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lopez goes country on Jennifer Nettles collaboration
- Tilda Swinton: 'I love arousing that rubbery feeling in dreams'
- Box office preview: 'Civil War' set to dethrone 'The Jungle Book'
- Kanye West, Nas team up for French Montana's 'Figure It Out' video
- Drake's 'Views' streamed over 250 million times in a week
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon and KC Dyer talk 'Finding Fraser'
- 'Survivor': Jason says 'I don't consider myself a bully'