(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is doing a multi-episode arc on the CW series Gossip Girl. She will play Georgina Sparks, a girl who pops into Manhattan after spending time in rehab and shakes up the life of Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively). Georgina is a character from the books on which the series is based. The arc will air during May sweeps. Mischa Barton was at one time rumored to be set for the role. Trachtenberg just wrapped the feature Seventeen Again, which also stars Zac Efron. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted March 20 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!